TCC Foundation Mission
The Tulsa Community College Foundation provides support to Tulsa Community College and its mission by developing key relationships and financial resources.
Values and Beliefs
TCC Foundation supports the philosophy and mission of TCC which:
- Provides quality higher education to all sectors of the community;
- Is responsive, timely and proactive in meeting the needs of the subset business community;
- Sets the standard for integrity and professionalism; and
- Is a leader in developing cutting-edge programs.
The Foundation believes that all Foundation Board Members should be active in their Foundation support.
The Foundation believes that those who benefit from the TCC should contribute to it.
The Foundation will conduct its operations with financial integrity.
The Foundation will be proactive in anticipating and planning for TCC needs.
For information contact (918) 595-7836.
How you can help support students:
2017 TCC Foundation Board
Chair: Alana R. Hughes, Chief Operating Officer, Charles & Lynn Schusterman Family Foundation
Vice Chair: Konnie Boulter, Program Director, The Oxley Foundation
Secretary/Treasurer: Phil Lakin, Jr., CEO, Tulsa Community Foundation
Past Chair: Joan P. Parkhurst, Parkhurst Investments
- Leeland Alexander, Associate Vice President, OU-Tulsa Schusterman Center
- Billie T. Barnett, Community Volunteer
- Teresa Meinders Burkett, Partner, Conner & Winters, LLP
- Jim Cameron, CEO, Cameron Glass, Inc.
- Carlin Conner, President & CEO, SemGroup Corp.
- Lisette Coston, Executive Director of Support Services, Saint Francis Health System
- Sharon King Davis, Partner, King Investments
- Jim Dunn, Chairman, Mill Creek Lumber & Supply Co.
- Ed Fariss, Retired
- Steven L. Fate, Director of Business Operations Support, Public Service of Oklahoma
- Shane Fernandez, President of Nabholz Southwest, Nabholz Corporation
- Susan E. Harris, Retired/Consultant
- M. Ted Haynes, President, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Andy Kinslow, President, KKT Architects, Inc.
- David Kollmann, President, Central Region, Flintco, LLC
- Jim Langdon, Publisher, Langdon Publishing Co.
- William M. Lissau, Oklahoma Market President, Bank of America
- Mina Lotti, Community Volunteer
- Tim Lyons, President & CEO, TTCU The Credit Union
- Meredith Siegfried Madden, CEO, The NORDAM Group, Inc.
- Nancy N. McDonald, Community Volunteer
- Wesley G. Mitchell, Director ITO Account Delivery, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Susan B. Neal, VP for Public Affairs, Research & Economic Development, University of Tulsa
- Pierce H. Norton II, President & CEO, ONE Gas
- Henry Primeaux III, Investor
- Roger Ramseyer, Vice President & Tulsa Market Leader, Cox Communications
- Lou Reynolds, Senior Partner, Eller & Detrich
- John Rupe Jr., CEO, Rupe Helmer Group
- E. Paul Samuels, Senior VP, Wealth Management, Morgan Stanley
- Charles T. Sexton, Community Volunteer
- Mary Shaw, Community Volunteer
- Melinda Stinnett, President, Stinnett & Associates, LLC
- David Stratton, President, JPMorgan Chase, Tulsa
- Steve Turnbo, Chairman Emeritus, Schnake Turnbo Frank
- Leigh B. Goodson, Ph.D., President & CEO, Tulsa Community College
- Lauren Brookey, Vice President of External Affairs and President of TCC Foundation
- Mark McMullen, CFO, Tulsa Community College
- Monica A. Champ, Director of Major Gifts, Tulsa Community College Foundation
- Rachel Hutchings, Director of Development, Tulsa Community College Foundation
- Mautia Hall, Assistant Director of Development, Tulsa Community College Foundation
- Jeanne Blackwell, Administrative Assistant, Tulsa Community College Foundation
- Terri Floistad, Financial Analyst, Part-Time, Tulsa Community College Foundation
- Nancy Inglett, Foundation Assistant, Part-Time, Tulsa Community College Foundation