Military veterans and their dependents attending Tulsa Community College will benefit from a full-time office of Veterans Services at Metro Campus that is ready to assist those receiving educational benefits under the following chapters for Title 38 U.S. Code.
Tulsa Community College maintains a full-time office of Veterans Services at Metro Campus, room MC1003, for the convenience of veterans and their dependents attending school. We at TCC are very proud of the service you, our veterans, have given and the sacrifices you and your family have made. We have set aside space on each campus for a study area designed for you, the vet. In these resource centers you will find a quiet place to study with computers. There are many brochures with information on all the vet services in our community. The staff in the Veteran Services department is eager to help you in any way we can.
- Apply online for admission to the College.
- First-time and returning veteran students at TCC need to contact the Advisement Center and acquire a degree audit. Take a copy to the Veterans Services Office at Metro Campus.
- Register for classes.
- The following documents must be presented by veterans enrolling under the program for the first time.
- Chapter 30. Verification of service on VA form 22-1990V, or copy #4 of the veteran's DD-214 (Report of Separation).
- Chapter 31. Approved VA Form 22-1905 from DVA Vocational Rehabilitation counselor.
- Chapter 33. Verification of service on VA form 22-1990V, or copy #4 of the veteran's DD-214 (Report of Separation).
- Chapter 35. Present Certificate of Eligibility or information regarding the veteran under which they are eligible for benefits.
- Chapter 1606. Approved DD Form 2384, Notice of Basic Eligibility (NOBE), from reserve or National Guard unit. All certifications for veterans benefits will be processed through the Veterans Services Office on the Metro Campus. Students taking courses at locations other than the four principal campuses must contact the Metro Campus Veterans Services Office for information and certification.
- Chapter 1607. Verification of service on VA form 22-1990V, or copy #4 of the veteran's DD-214 (Report of Separation).
Veterans pursuing concurrent enrollment at more than one college or university may do so, but must coordinate with Veterans Services at both institutions to insure proper certification. All courses taught by TCC, regardless as to campus, are approved by the same college and are not concurrent enrollments.
For more information contact:
TCC Metro Campus MC1021
Fax: (918) 595-7366