Tulsa Community College partners with students to provide educational opportunities to achieve academic success through accommodations offered by the Education Access Center (EAC) and Resource Center for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (RCDHH).
How to Request services:
New Students - Requesting services for the first time:
- Meet all admissions and academic standards to attend Tulsa Community College.
- Self-identify and submit appropriate professional documentation in accordance with guidelines established by the EAC at Tulsa Community College's Metro Campus. Documentation can be turned in at the time of your intake appointment. Documentation can also be:
- Emailed to: email@example.com Mailed to: Tulsa Community College
- Education Access Center, Room 331B
- 909 S. Boston Ave
- Tulsa, OK 74115
- Complete and submit the Accommodation Request Form. Once you have completed this form, and we have received your documentation, you will be contacted within 48 hours to arrange a meeting.
Returning Students - Complete a Student Service Agreement (SSA) Each Semester.
Returning students who wish to have services for a semester, may request services by completing a Student Service Agreement form. You may obtain the SSA from any EAC location listed on the EAC webpage or from the RCDHH office listed below. You will be asked to update information that has changed and then agree to understanding each of the Student Service Agreement terms by entering your initials.
Education Access Center
Yolanda Wilson, Director
Metro Campus, Room MC331B
909 S. Boston Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74119
Voice: (918) 595-7115
Web page: http://www.tulsacc.edu/eac
Resource Center for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
Tony Kirby, Manager
Northeast Campus, Room 2163
3727 E. Apache
Tulsa, OK 74115-3151
Voice: (918) 595-7428
TTY: (918) 595-7434
VP: (918) 894-5724
Text: (918) 809-1864
Web page: http://www.tulsacc.edu/rchdd