Eight Things To Know About Graduation
- Graduation is at 7 p.m. on Friday, May 6, 2016 at ORU Mabee Center 8100 S. Lewis, Tulsa, OK 7417.
- Be there early! Graduates should arrive at 6 p.m. and check in at the North Lobby.
- Our speaker this year will be Mr. Mike C. Turpen, member of the Oklahoma State Board of Regents for Higher Education and partner in the Law Firm of Riggs, Abney, Neal, Orbison & Lewis (Oklahoma City)
- Have your family sit on the correct side of the arena. Students in line A will sit on the left side and students in line B will sit on the right side (facing stage). You will choose whether you line up in A or B.
- Ervin Photography takes photos of each graduate prior to walking across the stage. Contact Ervin Photography to purchase your photos after graduation.
- Graduation photo backdrops for taking pictures with family and friends are located on the second floor, on either side of the escalator.
- Share your pictures and stories with us! Use the hashtag #TCCGrad
- Complimentary red white, and blue cords are available for our graduating veterans in the TCC Campus Stores.
See you there!