Who are we?
TRIO SSS encourages student success and progress through college.
How can we help?
- Academic Advising
- Academic Tutoring
- Financial Aid Information/Application Assistance
- College Transfer Assistance
- Career Exploration Guidance
- TRiO Student Association
- Educational and Cultural Activities
Metro Campus, Main Academic Building
MC1020 (Main Office) (918) 595-8970
MC306 (TRiO Learning Center) (918) 595-8753
Office & Learning Center Hours
Monday - Thursday, 8 am - 6 pm
Friday, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Joseph Schnetzer, Director
Andrea Peverley, Administrative Assistant II
Judy Stephenson, Academic Support Specialist
Jim Wasson, Academic Support Specialist
How do you become involved?
Students attending any TCC campus may apply for selection to the program. Applicants must
- be a U.S. Citizen or meet the Federal Student Financial Aid residency requirements
- be an admitted Tulsa Community College student
- meet at least ONE of these criteria:
- federal income guidelines
- neither parent graduated with a four-year degree
- documented disability verified by TCC'S Education Access Center
Program services are free to selected students.